Why Purchase a Prepaid Phone Card for your Long Distance Calls?

Whenever I mention to people that I sell prepaid phone cards most people usualy look at me like I have two heads. Most people just feel that "why should I purchase a prepaid phone card whan I have long distance at home." The reality is that while the major 1+ home long distance providers are becoming cheaper to call within the US, Canada and parts of Europe, they are still very expensive to make calls to other parts of the world like South America, Asia, Eastern Europe and Africa.

For most people I recommend that they try a prepaid card at least once or twice and monitor how much they spent and compare it to one of their prior months phone bills. The reality is that just about everyone who makes regular long distance calls ALWAYS was shocked by how much they saved using a prepaid calling card! One lady who tried this saved over $75 in one month of her standard phone bill!

While I acknowledge that a prepaid phone card might not be the right choice for everyone, it can save certain individuals lots of money! Give it a try and buy a phone card today at http://www.phonecardmania.com and see if it is the right choice for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...